Featured Post

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome & Pastor Benny Hinn - friends for life!!

NEWS ALERT!!! It's official and you heard it first on the Shouts Blog !!  Pastor Benny Hinn will once again be ministering LI...

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The "Next Big Thing" from Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

The December 31st Service with the man of God, Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome is a must for me every year…because for more than 20 years of my adult life, I have plotted the course of the new year with the words of the Spirit as pronounced by Pastor Chris during this service.

The New year's Eve Service with Pastor Chris is inarguably the biggest thing in the world on December 31st.

One Service, Multiple Locations, Worldwide Impact!!

For that one night, I’m one of millions all around the world plugged into the Spirit of God waiting to hear “what does saith the Lord” for the new year.

The #Dec31stService with Pastor Chris is LIVE at the LoveWorld Convocation Arena [LCA] Ikeja, Lagos and simultaneously in Viewing Centers in every know country and territory all across the globe. Signals are beamed LIVE on the internet and via satellite networks and terrestrial TV Stations all over the world and can also be viewed on the Ceflix App

This year, I am going to be there LIVE….distance is no issue at all, I wouldn’t miss it for anything in the world. Getting that word for the year, is my competitive advantage – it's my "sneak preview" into what the year ahead will be for me.

I'm so glad I have a man of God...make plans to attend this Global Service to give thanks for a glorious 2016 and receive direction from the Spirit of God for an even greater 2016.


Log on to http://www.pastorchrislive.net/dec31/info/for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment