Featured Post

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome & Pastor Benny Hinn - friends for life!!

NEWS ALERT!!! It's official and you heard it first on the Shouts Blog !!  Pastor Benny Hinn will once again be ministering LI...

Monday, December 31, 2018

Pastor Chris is at it again!!


One Service, Multiple Locations, Worldwide Impact!!

The New Year's Eve Service with Pastor Chris is inarguably the biggest thing in the world on December 31st and I wouldn’t miss it for anything in the world. Getting that word for the year, is my competitive advantage – it’s my “sneak preview” into what the year ahead will be for me.

You see, it's one thing to step into 2019, but it's a whole new level when you step in knowing God's plan and direction for you in the New Year. Are YOU ready to receive that Word from the man of God that will launch you into a victorious 2019? Then be part of the Global new year's Eve Service with the man of God, Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome PhD.



The 31st December Service with Pastor Chris will be LIVE at the LoveWorld Convocation Arena [LCA] Ikeja, Lagos and simultaneously in Christ Embassy Viewing Centers in every known country and territory all across the globe. Signals will be beamed LIVE on multiple internet/mobile & social media platforms, on all LoveWorld Satellite Networks, on the CeFlix, Live TV and CLoveWorld Apps and on Radio/terrestrial TV Stations all over the world. The Service will begin from 21:00 GMT+1.


As my custom is, I will be participating LIVE from the LCA and this time, I will stream the Service on my YouTube Channel. Do take this as my  PERSONAL INVITATION TO YOU and do ensure that you not only participate, but you invite someone to do the same.

See YOU in 2019 and a Happy New year in Advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment