Featured Post

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome & Pastor Benny Hinn - friends for life!!

NEWS ALERT!!! It's official and you heard it first on the Shouts Blog !!  Pastor Benny Hinn will once again be ministering LI...

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome laid hands on me......Part 2

This is the second part of the post...
To say that I was stunned is to use a word that inadequately describes how I felt. I had forgotten about that occasion. But at that minute, I remembered it in stunningly, clear and vivid technicolour video in my mind's screen. God had reserved a blessing for me 23 years before I would use it.
Amazing! Glooooorrrrrryyyyyy! But it took me 23 years to function in a grace that Pastor Chris already had in 1992. So don't be surprised at how I hold this Man of God in so much esteem. Don't criticise me for venerating him because you've not enjoyed the graces that I've received from him. When you receive what I've received, your attitude towards him will be identical to mine.  
My #mhisexpectation is to receive more grace for my future - any meeting with Pastor Chris is a release of grace and other spiritual gifts. I shall receive.  
In a single verse, my #mhis2016 expectation is found in Romans 1:11   "For I long to see Pastor Chris and Pastor Benny Hinn, that they may impart unto me some spiritual gift, to the end I may be established".  This will happen to you also. But you can enter the LoveWorld Convocation Arena [LCA] , only if you have registered.
Register now by clicking 👇👇👇👇 
Pastor Tuoyo Edun popular known as Pastor TT has 16,004 followers on KingsChat, he is a popular Media Personality and a Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy Intl.

No comments:

Post a Comment