Featured Post

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome & Pastor Benny Hinn - friends for life!!

NEWS ALERT!!! It's official and you heard it first on the Shouts Blog !!  Pastor Benny Hinn will once again be ministering LI...

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome & Pastor Benny Hinn on the same Pulpit??


This definitely ranks as the most extraordinary event of the millennium....can you imagine what it will be like to have Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Benny Hinn on the same platform? I tell you, I'm screaming and shouting right now....just the thought of it. 

We are talking about the foremost Healing Ministers of our generation ministering together at the same time....oh boy! Surely the power of the Lord will be present to heal. Trust me it's not a hoax, I would know...after all, this is the Nos1 Fan Zone of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. 

Ok....click and watch this Periscope Video by Pastor Benny Hinn and this LoveWorld News Report by Pastor Chris and hear for yourself. Now do you believe me? O ye of little faith.... 

So, come Friday the 28th & Saturday 29th of October 2016 I will be in Lagos, Nigeria at the prestigious LoveWorld Convocation Arena[LCA]. The meetings will begin daily at 5pm but if I were you, I would get there much earlier than that. 

And I can tell you authoritatively, that ADMISSION IS FREE but you have to REGISTER and obtain your FREE TICKET!! Note the emphasis on "free".....don't fall prey to fraudsters. 

To obtain your ticket, log on to https://app.kingsch.at/mhis/registration

You have to obtain a ticket for all your invitees as well. And don't dilly-dally, you're not the only one reading this post. 

I will keep you posted on developments but in the meantime why not log on to the program website for detailed information. 

 Yours truly 
 Tammy Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment